Wednesday, October 7, 2009

bases loaded



and he is safe! i watched this last night ... baseball! i guess i was rooting for the tigers ... & they lost ... in the 12th inning ... & it was so fun to watch ... even though they lost. i used to watch ball games all the time .. but i haven't watched a whole game on tv in years ... i nervous snacked ... hot blue chips & choc. chips ... (so bad) ... woke josie up from my squeels ... & even watched parts through the slits inbetween my fingers while i was covering my eyes ... i loved it!

oh & part 2 of my story ... joe walked in from outside ...

joe: 'what is that ... what are you doing?'

me: 'watching baseball ... it's in extra innings ... we're in the 10th'

joe: 'what is there 7?'

me: 'no 9'

joe: 'k ... i know nothing ... i'm going to clean the shed'

sweet ... the shed got cleaned ... maybe if i continue watching sports lots of little 'to dos' will get done .... kidding ... kinda ...

a night of feeling like a kid again .... something everyone should feel - often!

No comments: