Sunday, October 12, 2008

lesson learned

lesson # 1 - if i'm going to blog - have a camera close by at all times! today i saw a flying thing-a-ma-jig ... and have no pictures to prove it! on my way home, from a very exhausting days work - a parachute catches my eye in the distance. ... very cool. it is very hard to follow a parachute and drive on the road at the same time ... very dangerous, at least with me at the wheel. for the first time ever, i was happy to get stuck with a red light. so, i got some details ... green & yellow parachute, what could be a humungous fan with blinking lights on the back & 3 wheels. kinda like a go-cart with a fan. very fun! but the best part about all of this, i was quickly shifted out of work mode to a much more enjoyable curiosity mode. that said ... once i got home, i immediately asked dominic if he had saw the flying thing-a-ma-jig, since we were traveling on the same road, around the same time - and he didn't. so i start in with my list of descriptors & all i got out were two ... parachute & huge ... yup, he knew i was going to say huge fan & then said the name of my thing-a-ma-jig. now, this isn't the ending that i wanted for my story ... but - i can't remember what he told me it was called! he is now sleeping ... so once again it is a mystery until tomorrow morning. & no, i am not going to google it ... i've thought about it a couple times & don't want to give in!

ok back to watching this ridiculous debate. i think it is so rude when people laugh out loud while someone is trying to prove a point ... reminds me of a bully. mccain just turns me off. i probably shouldn't write about politics, as there is no chance of me having a "fair" point of view.

good night

No comments: